Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Charming Traveler's Notebooks
by Gayle Agostinelli

I've used the Eclectic Charm collection to create two traveler's
notebook style journals.  


 The jewel tones and old world feel of the papers in this collection were perfect to showcase some of my antique laces! 



The rich colors just draw you in and make you feel like you're at Grandma's house!  



Such a joy to work with these beautiful designs 
by Michelle Singh!  




 Beyond the paper collection, items used to create the journals:
This and That Charms
Flourish and Flowers Chipboard
Ornate Scroll Work Chipboard
Spread Your Wings Stamp
Charming Phrases Stamp
Charmed Medley Stamp



 For a full flip through of the journals visit my You Tube channel:
 https://youtu.be/qAEbe2FgfGI 

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.
I hope you enjoyed my little journals!
Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment