Wednesday, November 6, 2019

LOVE

 Hello! Welcome to Blue Fern Studios' blog. Today I am sharing a layout done with the gorgeous new Eclectic Collection from Blue Fern Studios.
  I've been waiting a long time to scrap this photo of my daughter Jessie with her beloved dog Rufus. Sadly Rufus is no longer with us and I decided to make an album of all the great photos of Jess and Rufus together for her 30th birthday. These papers are filled with rich blues,purples and green which was perfect for this pic.
 For my background I did several things. First I covered my page in transparent gesso to prepare it for all the mediums I wanted to use. I then stamped around my photo area with the Fancy Clock stamp with embossing ink and then heat embossed it with Lilac embossing powder. I then added a damask design with a stencil and covered it again with transparent gesso to make sure my colors came out right. I used dark blue and different purples to get my desired effect. 
I fussy cut some elements from the papers as extra embellishments.
I used some Lavender Seedlings for extra texture. I also used the Flourish and Flowers chipboard pack to embellish my page. I covered all the chipboard with white gesso and then colored them with a variety of embossing powders.
I used some Lavender Seedlings for extra texture. I also used the Flourish and Flowers chipboard pack to embellish my page. I covered all the chipboard with white gesso and then colored them with a variety of embossing powders.
I used the LOVE chipboard that came in the pack as my title and embossed it with Ginger to match my page.
For my flower cluster I used some misc purple flowers from Blue Fern and some berries from the Spring Peony and Berries pack. There are also flowers from Prima, 49 & Market and Petaloo. 
A couple of additional pics.

 Products Used

Paper
Mercantile
Picturesque
Calling Cards


Chipboard
Flourish and Flowers

Embossing Powder
Ginger
Plum
Sage
Avocado
Ivory
Lilac

Seedling
Lavender

Flowers
Spring Peony and Berries
Misc purple


Stamps
Fancy Clocks
Scripted Melody


Have a great day! All the best! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment