Thursday, July 4, 2019

Altered bag with Radiance

Hi everyone! Henriëtte here. Today I'll be sharing another project I've made
using the Radiance collection.


I've altered a simple brown paper bag, decorated it with flowers, lace and chipboard and 
also added a big tag.

Before I started decorating the bag I painted the edges with a layer of white gesso and 
flipped the bottom to create a pocket.
I cut the Radiance papers to size and glue them on the bag.
This time I used the peach colored papers from the collection.
 They are so beautiful!



On the edge of the pocket I glued a piece of gorgeous lace and added a few matching flowers.
There is also a Radiant charm.

On the top of the bag I glued a big chipboard. It's the ornate florisch corner which I heat embossed with oatmeal embossing powder.




Then I made a big tag with a lovely flower ephemera center piece and 
a flower charm.




The backside of the bag is also decorated with the Radiance papers.




How a simple brown paper bag can turn into a beautiful gift bag!




Products used:

Papers:
Radiance collection

Charms:
Radiant charms

Embossing powder:
Oatmeal

Flowers:
Basic flowers Radiance 
Blue Fern Studios flowers

Lace:
Lace no. 15

Chipboard:
Ornate florisch corner



Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Hugs, Henriëtte.




No comments:

Post a Comment