Friday, July 12, 2019

Shine





The bright spot in my childhood photo could be construed as a mistake but I have always loved it and it inspired this layout titled "Shine". The foundation sheet is from Happy Accident 2, called Tonic.





The lace strip is lace number 16. 




I soaked a snippet of lace number 14 in khaki paint to accent the corner of my flower collage.  I cut roses from lace number 15 and added some spring blooms and some various flowers from my stash. I topped it off with the Shine chipboard from the Radiance Collection after I inked it gold.





To enhance my photo further I also added a cute bird cut from an Amber and Apricot paper called Birdsong. I cut a small piece of lace, number 3, and stained it brown to make the bird wing. The chipboard frame is an embellished frame dry brushed white. The paper frame buttons and gold leaf ribbon were from my stash. 

Thank you for the peek! 
Blessings, Bonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment