Sunday, June 23, 2019

My Grandma Blanche and Me


Greetings fellow paper crafters! When I look for paper and supplies to surround my special photos I need those things to rise to that occasion. Our photos are part of our history, a legacy that lives on when we are gone. I am so proud to be able to share this beautiful wedding photo of my Grandma Blanche and one of me. 




When the picture of me was taken at a Mothers Day Tea, I had no idea it was such a similar pose to that of my grandmothers when she was thirty years younger than I was at that time. This paper from the Remnants Collection called Devonshire, is the most beautiful match.





I lightly painted the round chipboard frame, Mendala, white. I used the gorgeous Ivory Bridal Lace No. 1 to frame my subject as well. 




I added pink with Lace No. 15, a round chipboard with a house decoration from the Homespun collection, and a fussy cut bottle from the Attic Charm Collection. 




My journaling fit perfectly on the chipboard from Happy Accident. 

I added a few things from my stash; the pink flower, buttons and bees. I love using Blue Fern products because they are always high quality and do my most favorite photos and memories justice.

Blessings,  Bonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment