Thursday, June 13, 2019

Family Ties



This scrapbooking page I really wanted to use a lot of natural elements and loved the bird on the Daybreak sheet.  I made the cute little bow by  painting some Blue Fern naked string blue and then tying it up.  I placed a lilac bloom at the top left from Easter Parade pack.



I inked this Blue Fern naked arch and placed it above the rod iron spire to give the illusion of an umbrella.







I painted a thin coat of Mod Podge onto these fussy cut branches, leaves, butterfly, and banners from Effervescence as a part of an eclectic wreath around my photo.




The heart chipboard came from Love Story. The doily and rub-ons were from my stash and I cut the verse out of a bible I use frequently in my scrapbooking.

Thanks for the peek!
Blessings, Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment