Monday, June 18, 2018

June inspiration by Jennifer Jacques

Hello Blue Fern fans!
Jennifer here for June inspirations.
2 layouts with the new Tattered walls collection and another one with previous release.

So, I will start today with a layout about my brother's first Spartan Race.  

I've start this layout by simply add some ink through a stencil on my background, 
which is The maid's room
Used a lot of new assorted ephemeras to built my focus point.
Numbers are cut out from In the garage paper.


Then' I've finish this first layout bu adding some flowers from my own stash, flairs, enamel dots and some dimensional black paint drops.

Really love that Blue Fern Studios now have ephemeras to complete our layouts :)

Blue fern studios products i've used here

Papers: Collection Tattered walls
-The maid's room (b-side)
-numbers cuts from In the garage
and ephemera

Chipboards
-mini frame


******************
For my second layout, it was also the Tattered Walls collection that have inspired me.  And my boyfriend gave me a challenge: using a Cercei's picture from Games of Thrones.

So let's start with it!


Here I've start with clear gesso on my background paper: Powder room (b-side)
Then, some sprays to add watercolors, some modeling paste with a stencil and some random stamping with differents Blue Fern Studios stamps.  Above, you can easily see the Tattered Newsprint stamp.  Under, Penned flourishes stamp.


You can see  an Opulence and Elegant Flourish chipboards, 
embossed with the new Sparkling navy embossing powder.
I'm glad that the Spring Peony matches my layout this well.  They surrounded my picture very nicely.


Spring blooms and a summer bloom complete my flowers clusterings.

Here again, ephemeras helped me a lot to build my focus point.
Finish with my usual paint splatters and that was it!

Blue Fern Studios used here

Papers: Collection Tattered walls
-Powder room
and Ephemeras


Chipboards
-Opulence
-Elegant Flourish

Stamps
-Penned flourishes
-Tattered newsprint

Embossing Powder
-Sparkling navy

Flowers
-Spring peony
-Spring blooms
-Summer blooms
********************************

Finally, with the only Déjà Vu paper that I had in my stash:  Lustre :)


Here again, clear gesso, pearl modeling paste through a stencil.  
I have painted all my frame chipboards 
(Glam frame, Embellished frame, and one from Classic Mini frames set)
in white and then stamped with an Halftone stamp on them.

For my title, I used 2 different embossing powdersSparkling navy and then, Lavender eggs.


A few Blue Fern Studios flowers here and there mixed with some others from my stash.

Above, the white one from Spring blooms
Under, the yellow one from Fresh florals, same as under my title :)


Really love how it goes all together :)

Blue Fern Studios used here

Papers: Collection Déjà vu
- Lustre

Chipboards
- Family and Memories
-Glam frame
-Embellished frame
-Classic mini frame set

Stamps
-Halftone

Embossing Powder
-Sparkling navy
-Lavender eggs

Thanks for passing by, see you next month!






No comments:

Post a Comment