Wednesday, June 6, 2018

June layouts by France Ringuette

Hi Bloggers, it's June already. Once again it's my turn to ramp up the inspiration with a few layouts.


Layout #1: Our Story

Oh I have fallen in LOVE with the most recent Tattered Walls collection. It was actually hard to decide what paper to play with. For my first June layout, I wanted to make this page as a gift for my friend Marina. This wedding picture is precious, and she wanted to offer this as a gift to her Mother In Law. I love the soft and rich design in this layout that I coupled with one page from the Remnants collection.


The frame chipboard is stunning, heat embossed in Plum, I love the rich color and metallic effect this embossing color has. It's perfect to highlight the amazing wedding picture.


Have you seen the new Ephemera pack? This title piece, is stunning and so easy to integrate to any layout. I used the title doily underneath, love the effect. And not to mention the seedlings, they give such nice detailing to any layout.


This title chipie is a beauty, embossed in Baby Pink.


Blue Fern Studios Products Used:

Paper:
Tattered Walls The Carport
Tattered Walls The Carolina Room
Remnants Bloomsberry

Flowers: Tattered Wall Blooms

Embossing Powder: Baby Pink & Plum

Chipboard:
Briella's mini frames
Glam frame
Our Story

Seedlings: Red grapes


***********************

Layout #2: Big Adventure

Perfect boy's layout... Loving this new Dark grunge background in the Tattered wall collection. It's just perfect for this baby blue layout.


Sparkling navy ... My new favorite embossing powder, it's just perfect. 


I love keeping natural chipboard on my layouts, I like the simple effect it brings and on this dark background its is simply perfect.


Keeping it simple, small title from the Tattered Walls Ephemera pack.


Blue Fern Studio products used:

Paper: Tattered Walls Suite 204

Chipboard: Mini Frames & A Spring Day

Embossing Powder: Sparkling Navy

Tattered Walls Ephemera

Flowers: Spring Blooms


***********************

Layout #3: Love

This layout was inspired by the printed chipboard text and mt friend Marina's wedding pictures were just so perfect,


On this layout, I added this quote to complete the 2 beautiful family wedding pictures.


My center of the flower had too much yellow so I chose to cover it with white gesso, then adding some Dusty Rose glitter.





Blue Fern Studio products used:

Paper: In the Mood Blissful

Flowers: Remnants Blooms

Stamp: Vintage Edges & Butterflies

Glitter: Dusty Rose


I hope you enjoyed my June lot, I wish you a wonderful crafty month.

France xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment