Friday, April 28, 2017

Happy Accident - Free - By Lydia Guijt

Hello Paper and Blue Fern Studios friends. 

We're so happy with the new Happy Accident Collection and brand new introduction of the  Happy Accident Printed Chipboard Pieces that I'm sharing an extra post with you this month.

For this layout I'm using a photo of my niece's little boy visiting a WWII memorial with his Granddad, which is very fitting for this time of the year when many countries have their own remembrance days. It's so important to teach our children their history. 

- Free -


I'm using the Happy Accident - Incident sheet as the base. For my background I chose the Texture Circles Stamp and embossed some of the prints with Snow Embossing powder and others I did in black ink. Some extra stamping with the  London Chronicle Stamp. After that I got out a stencil and created some texture over the page with some paste.



The Abstract Wire Frame got embossed with Stormy Skies. A beautiful new metallic blue color embossing powder. The Rose Wreath chipboard  was cut in a couple of pieces and embossed with Rusty Rose. I sprinkled some of the Pea Soup Glitter over the leafy parts of the Rose Wreath and heat set it.


Having done all the preparation work I was now ready to start putting my layout together. All these chipboard pieces make for some wonderful layers.


Adding Chesterville Blooms and other flowers to decorate. Some final ink splatters and we're all done. I hope you will have fun with this collection!


Paper
Happy Accident : Accident
Chipboard
Printed Chipboard, Abstract Wire Frame, Rose Wreath
Embossing Powder 
Snow,  Rusty Rose, Stormy Skies
Glitter
Pea Soup
Stamps
London Chronicle, Texture Circles
Flowers 
Chesterville Blooms

Thank you so much for having a look!

Hugs
Lydia Guijt

No comments:

Post a Comment