Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April projects by Wendy Scholten

Hi Everyone,
I'm so happy to show you my projects for this month.
I created 3 layouts with 2 different collections including one with the new Happy Accident papers.
They are really stunning!

So let's start with the first one.
I used the Spring Parade for this one, i wanted to keep it simple so the picture really stands out.
I wonder from who she get's her goofiness , lol!

'Happiness'

I used the Sunday Best paper, a stencil with modeling paste and oil pastels with some water for the background. Behind my photo i used a piece of the Market place paper.
I chose the Happiness word from the Good Vibes word set, i used it with the new lavender eggs embossing powder.
And the other chipboard pieces are the Ginger Poppies, i used those with the snow embossing powder and tucked them behind my photo.
For my flower clusters i used the Chesterville Blooms, Harvest Lilies and a few of my own stash.
I used a mix of sequins to give it more color and playfulness.

Blue Fern Studios products used:

Papers:
Spring Parade:
-Sundays Best
-Market Place

Chipboard:
-Happiness from the Good Vibes word Set
-Ginger Poppies

Embossing Powders:
-Lavender Eggs
-Snow

Flowers:
-Chesterville Blooms
-Harvest Lilies

and this is my second Layout this month:

"The Big Day'

For this layout i also used Spring Parade papers, the Remembrance backside. I used the paper twice, one i torn in half and place it on top of the whole paper, i tucked some lace behind it.
Behind my photo i used some moddeling paste with a baroque stencil and some sprays for the color.
I also used the tattered newsprint stamp with the vintage gold embossing powder to give my background more color.
As my chipboard title i used The Big Day from the Wedding Words set which i embossed with the vintage Gold Embossing Powder.
And to frame my photo i used the Bordeaux Layered Frame, the back i embossed with Snow Embossing Powder and the front with the Oatmeal embossing powder.
 For my flowers i used Heartland Blossoms and some of my own stash.

I also used some embellishments, stickers, a doily, glitter and some cheesecloth.

Blue fern Studios products used:

Papers:
Spring Parade
-Remembrance 2x

Chipboard:
-Bordeaux Layered Frame
-The Big day from the wedding words set

Stamp:
-Tattered newsprint

Flowers:
-Heartland Blossoms

Embossing Powder:
-Vintage Gold
-Snow
-Oatmeal


And my last one was made with the new Happy Accident Papers, it just arrived in time to make a layout for this months blog. The papers, chipboard pieces and flowers are gorgeous, not to mention the embossing powders and glitter. Love them!

"Joy"

For this layout i used the Incident paper, and a few pieces from the Layering Cards paper.
I used a stencil with moddeling paste and some sprays for the background.
And the Grungy Grid and Vintage Phrases stamps.
This collection comes with new chipboard pieces, i used a few on my layout, they match the papers so well. There are words, sayings, flowers, frames and more!
 For my other chipboard pieces i used the title Joy from the Chunky words set and a piece of the Rose Frame, i embossed them with Stormy skies embossing powder and the Pea Soup Glitter.
 For my flowers i used the Happy Blooms, Happy Roses and the Spring Lilies
The only thing i used more were some glass beads in 3 different matching colors.

Blue Fern Studios products used:

Papers:
Happy Accident
-Incident
-Layering Cards

Chipboard:
-Matching Happy Accident chipboard
-Joy from the Chunky words set
- piece of the Rose Frame

Embossing Powders:
-Stormy Skies

Glitter:
-Pea Soup

Stamps:
-Grungy Grid
-Vintage Phrases

Flowers:
-Happy Blooms
-Happy Roses
-Spring Lilies

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs Wendy






No comments:

Post a Comment