Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Vintage Christmas Inspiration From Debbie

Hi everyone!  Debbie here with you today.  The month has flown by and I've been busy preparing for Christmas. Still lots to do but somehow it always comes together.   Today I have 3 layouts I created with the Vintage Christmas paper collection.    

My first layout features Magical, Deck The Halls, Noel and Greeting Cards papers,  perfect to highlight an old Polaroid picture of my daughter. Lots of layering and fussy cutting.

I used the two pieces of the Paisley and Vine Flower Chipboard which I embossed with the Imagine Ink Poinsettia Embossing Powder.  Love the red and gold in the powder!


On the side of my photo I used the Jasmine Pendant chipboard, again embossed with the Poinsettia embossing powder.

My second layout features the Noel and Greeting Cards papers.

I used a mixture of 2 embossing powders, Petal and Poinsettia on the Classic Corner and Symphony Border chipboard.  I applied some masking on the background and sprinkled the medium with the Phoenix Glitter.


The title Noel is from Winter Titles, again embossed with a mixture of  Petal and Poinsettia embossing powders.  I lightly misted a doily with some Imagine Ink Persimmon Mist.

My final layout was created using the December sketch with the Wonderland, Greeting Cards and Noel papers.  I did some masking on the background paper and randomly added some Pyrite Glitter and splatters of the Persimmon and Jingle Bells Imagine Ink Mists.

I embossed Joy from Word Ornaments with the Poinsettia embossing powder.

Here I placed the Snow Medley chipboard under my photo.  I painted the chipboard with some white gesso and applied some gold micro beads.

Tucked beneath my layers is the Damask Flourish covered in Pyrite glitter.
                 
I hope you have enjoyed my layouts.  Don't forget that you still have time to enter our December Sketch Challenge.  You can find all of the details here.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work! I especially like the pink/red colored layout. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 3 layouts and designs are absolutely gorgeous and elegant!

    ReplyDelete