Thursday, December 24, 2015

Fabulous Vintage Christmas

Hello!
Today I'm saying goodbye to the BFS Design Team! I'm so grateful for being given this opportunity to work with a fantastic and talented team of DT gals and the generous supplier, THANK YOU!

I have a bunch of my final projects to share today, created with the fabulous Vintage Christmas collection.
Starting off with a layout, featuring my Mom and Grandma, in their young years.


As usual, I have cut and arranged the border pieces inside the layout, to create a point of interest. Those borders are absolutely amazing! Few pieces of BFS chipboard complete the composition. I kept my layout in beige and red tones, therefore the chipboards are plain. Only the title  got one layer of clear UTEE, so it sticks  out.

Supplies:
Papers - Vintage Christmas, BFS mist - Cotton candy, chipboards - Floral lattice, Clip frames, Quilted page panel.


My second project is a mini-album made on a canvas base. I rarely work with this form but I can say, creating it was just so much fun! Now it's just waiting for this year's Christmas photos.
To have a little bit of variation, I combined plain chipboards with the embossed ones.






Supplies: Papers - Vintage Christmas, BFS embossing powder - Cotton candy, chipboards - Snow medley, Seeing stars, Flutter medley, Word ornaments.

I want to thank you all for this year spend together and wish you all even more inspiring and boosting with creativity year 2016!
Big hugs!
DT Zanka (Zaneta G)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page and layout design and a wonderful photo! And, your canvas mini album is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous album!! Love the vintage page to they are simply the best!

    ReplyDelete