Saturday, June 15, 2013

Good bye :):)

Hi all Blue Fern Studios fan:)

This is my very last post.
 I am a bit sad, but I am so happy I have been
a part of this great team. 

Today I want to show you 1 layout, 1 tag and a page
from my Art Journal.


"Cute stuff"

I start with this page of my two lovely girls.
A layout with a lot of colors.


Have you used the Garden Gate? I have saved it  - and saved it:)
So beautiful. I had to use it on my last DT page:)






Garden Gate

Good vibes



"Blessings"

Just a simpel tag:)
The words is perfect for this.



"10. juni 2013"

I want to share a page from my Art Journal.






Miss Tailor Set


You can follow me - and my work in my blog:
vibekescrapperogskryter.blogspot.com

Thank you - and good luck to the new team.

Hugs
Vibeke

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I adore that art journal page with all the layering and texture. You have truly been an inspiration to me Vibeke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Gorgeous creations!! so creative ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing projects, love love love all the colors, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vibeke we will miss you! Your work is AMAZING. All of these pieces are no exception especially your art journaling page. Blessings to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my got to adore your textures and fabbo arty details. The art journal page is a true stunner! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects!! I am so glad I got to know you and your work a little better!! It was a pleasure serving on this term with you!!

    ReplyDelete