Sunday, June 23, 2013

Cards and More with Patter

Hi, it's Patter Cross here sharing some inspiration with you todaya set of card and a layout. Let's take a look.

A Card Pair
Today I wanted to share a card pair I made. I used some scrap paper for the background, and the paper scrap was actually bigger than I thought so I was able to make two cards at once. That's so handy. Anyway, I used the Blue Fern Studios Symphony Corners Medium chipboard. I cut the chipboard in half and used a piece on each card. The chipboard was painted, and I added glass beads.

Pin It

Symphony Corners Medium
An 8 1/2 x 11 Layout
And for my layout, I thought I would play with a couple of photos of one of my daughter's riding Jesse. He has arthritis so she was taking it slow and warming him up. I used two different Blue Fern Studios chipboard setspart of the Leaf Frame and a piece from the Picture Perfect set for the title. Both pieces were painted, and I added glass beads to the Leaf Frame pieces that I cut.
Pin It


Leaf Frame

Picture Perfect

Thanks for stopping by today, and have fun using Blue Fern Studios chipboard on all of your creations!

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS CARDS PATTER!!!!!!!:)
    AND your layout is GORGEOUS TOO!!!!!!!! Your daughters look like they're HAVING FUN!!!!!!!:) (It's no fun having a problem like arthritis at such a young age! Praying for your daughter!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful cards!!! I wish I could make cards like these!!And your layout is beautiful!! Such wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous projects, Patter, I just LOVE your cards - so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing projects Patter! The cards are real stunners and just look at your layout, absolutely beautiful! Thanks ever so much for sharing these gems! xoxo

    ReplyDelete