Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Life's Vignettes Ephemera Folio:

 

Using the Life's Vignettes collection, I created a pretty little "home" for all the ephemera pieces that go with the collection.  I covered old book front and back covers with the gorgeous papers 
 

 
 
 
 
I love to create pockets and tuck spots, this time I used plastic from pocket protectors using a tab binding to hold the book together.  
 
 
 
I wanted to be able to see the little girls, butterflies, journal cards and small ephemera for ease in picking and choosing as I create other projects with this adorable collection.  
 
 
 
I have a start to finish video series available under my Blue Fern Studios playlist on my YouTube channel, Gayle Agostinelli.  Thank you for a wonderful collection Jen Bishop and Blue Fern Studios!



Thank you for stopping by today!
Hugs, Gayle

3 comments:

  1. A well-deserved round of applause for the brilliant mind behind this blog. Your ability to take complex ideas and present them in an engaging and relatable way is truly commendable. You're making education not only accessible but also exciting!
    how old do you have to work at walmart

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mark of a great blog is not just the information it imparts, but the way it inspires action and thought. This blog does exactly that, prompting readers like me to explore, question, and learn more. Thank you for being a source of inspiration.
    https://tryvoucher.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete