Thursday, June 2, 2022

Sentimental Tag Album using Life's Vignettes

 Hello Blue Fern Fans!  Today I have a quick Tag album to share using Life's Vignettes.  I gathered some packaging pieces from flowers and decided to finally put these to good use to repurpose/recycle them.

I used 3 different sizes of packaging to create this tag album.  I started distressing cardstock and paper from Life's Vignettes pieced them together and added chipboard,  lace,  metal embellishments,  flowers and twine.  I cut white cardstock to size and then used Blue Fern stamps to create background details,  I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks and Ranger Ink,  you will be able to see more detail below where I stamped on the back of the tag for interest.


I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink to color the chipboard and them cut it up so I could use it on the next tag page.

I also used the Ephemera pack and distressed the edges.






I really love how the stamping turned out,  this would be great using embossing powder as well.

This project was fun to create and I was able to use some of my stash of packaging waiting to repurpose/recycle.  I hope I've inspired you to go out of your box and recycle something in your craft room!

Happy Crafting!

Blue Fern Studios Products
Life's Vignettes Collection
Ephemera pack
Lace 
Metal Embellishments Blossoms
Stamps-Chantilly,  Moment in Time,  Dream of Joy and Illustrations




4 comments:

  1. Display Cabinet are a simple and elegant way to keep your favorite things on display without taking up precious space in your home. Grayson Living offers an exclusive range of wall display cabinets for every budget and style. Explore our selection of different sizes and materials, including traditional pine, exotic mahogany or handcrafted mango wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job by writing this post. Conflict is inevitable, especially when we're on deadline and people are not finding the right information which they want, but you knew how to make both sides feel heard. If it wasn’t for your kind and blogging skills, I think we'd still be dealing with it. Fastest Way To Lose Weight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your DIY craft card turned out beautifully! The intricate beadwork from American Bead Corp Coupons adds such a unique and elegant touch to the design. It's amazing how you've combined creativity with savings to create something so stunning. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete