Wednesday, October 7, 2020

 Passages Traveler's Notebook

With each of Michelle Singh's new collections for Blue Fern Studios, I have a new favorite!  The Passages collection was perfect for a traveler's notebook size journal.


 
 The colors of the collection include my favorites, 

pink and soft teal.  Just gorgeous! 



The ephemera from the ephemera packs and the journal cards were just the right size for the traveler's notebook dimensions of 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 inches giving me lots of options for embellishing!


As always, the Blue Fern paper folds without cracking and is a dream to work with!  I have so many ideas I can't wait to make another project with the Passages collection!


  Visit me on my YouTube channel for the series of videos of the making of the journal that you can follow along with. 

Here is the link for the "final flip through" video: 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-0APzeyuOo&t=49s

Thanks for stopping by today! 

 Gayle

Products used:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment