Monday, October 12, 2020

Key to My Heart Scrapbook Layout

 Have you had a chance to create with the New Passages collection from Blue Fern Studios?  It is so fun and the designs and colors are so Gorgeous!

I created a 12x12 layout *Key to My Heart*.



I began doing lots of diecutting for all my elements and layers for this layout!
Then I did some tearing for my background design.  

I painted Blue Fern Studios *Key to My Heart*and the chipboard for my photo matting with Heavy body acrylic paint.  


I also used Blue Fern Studios lace for texture behind my layers.  I created flowers with my floral dies then added a few buttons!
I love adding Blue Fern Studios Seedlings and glitter for added interest to my projects!



I hope I've inspired you to make use of your metal dies to create layers!
The Passages collection is so Fun and versatile!
Thank you for stopping by!

Blue Fern Studios Supplies:
Passages collection
Seedlings~Mauve
Glitter~Saliors Delight
Chipboard Key to My Heart 
Lace 




No comments:

Post a Comment