Saturday, August 1, 2020

Garden Memories

Hello! I must start by apologizing for my absence. I was quite ill and in hospital for awhile and am only now finding my feet again (not Covid!). Today I would like to share a layout done with the vibrant and very gorgeous Glory of the Garden papers.
I fussy cut the circular wreath from the An Evening Hour paper and mounted it on Floral Splendor for contrast.
I fussy cut several floral bouquets from the A Flower Gathering paper and distressed the edges then followed with some ground espresso ink on the edges. I used foam dots to pop up the cutouts and tucked some flowers from the Remnants collection in between. 

I used the fence chipboard from the Garden Memories pack and primed it with gesso then heat embossed some Pearl embossing powder on it to match the fence in the photo.
I used the Regal Frame and repeated the process with it. This time I heat embossed it with the gorgeous Fuchsia embossing powder. 
 For my title I used the Garden Memories word pack again. I primed the words with gesso then applied copious amounts of glue (I am still figuring out glitter) and covered it with Marine Glitter. When I noticed that my glitter was falling off too much I broke out the hairspray and sprayed it thoroughly and viola it sticks!! 

I hope you like this project. It is kind of different for me. I hope to be back in full swing soon! In the meantime head on over to the Blue Fern store and get your Glory of the Garden collection! See you soon!

All the best! :)

Products Used:

Papers
Floral Splendor
An Evening Hour
A Flower Gathering
Flower Market


Chipboard
Regal Frame
Garden Memories

Embossing Powder
Fuchsia
Pearl

Glitter
Marine

Flowers
Remnant Collection





No comments:

Post a Comment