Friday, August 14, 2020

Radiance - Summer Treats Layout

The light bright beauty of Radiance was the perfect 

collection with it's subtle patterns to capture this 

sweet summertime photo. 

 

The Luminescence paper was just the right choice for the background. I added some light stenciling to give depth.


I love to add layers to my layouts using snippets of the papers to accent the photo. I used embossing powders to alter the chipboard to coordinate with the paper and highlight the photo.


 Using the ephemera and bits of lace gives me the opportunity to add more layers! The lace adds a delicate embellishment with texture and design.


To balance the large focal image I've added a cluster of flowers and some ephemera and placed a little bling here and there for some sparkle!

 Products used:
Radiance Paper Collection/Flourish Frame
Ornate Flourish Corner/Radiance Ephemera
Thank you for stopping by!
Ann







No comments:

Post a Comment