Monday, January 6, 2020

Christmas Cheer

 One more Christmas layout before I pack away the Christmas supplies! 
I collect Christmas ornaments. Sometimes I get a new ornament from my grandchildren other years I buy one or am gifted one with the date. My goal is to one day have a tree where no two ornaments are the same. I am definitely not someone who likes a uniform tree!
I used Blue Fern's Christmas Cheer collection for this layout. I did the usual background work on this with some stenciling in red. I traced some of the ornaments that came in the Christmas Baubles Chipboard set and cut them out. I used the Christmas Collage and Joyous Borders stamps and stamped each ornament with embossing ink then heat embossed them with either Ginger or Sage embossing powder.
I painted the chipboard ornaments with Art Alchemy paints from Finnabair. I picked three of my favourite ornaments from my tree and cut them into circles, backing them with paper ornaments made from the collection. 
Prima blooms, my go to flowers were perfect for this layout.
For my title I used the phrase that came in the Christmas Baubles set and embossed it with Ginger.
I used some Seedlings in Flaming red to add more texture to my page. A pretty basic layout. Thanks for dropping by!  All the best! :)

 I used the following Blue Fern supplies:

Papers
Happy
Cheerful
Merry

Chipboard
Christmas Baubles

Seedlings
Flaming

Embossing Powder
Ginger
Sage





No comments:

Post a Comment