Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Accordion tag album with box

Hello, DT Henriëtte here today sharing an accordion tag album and matching box.
I've made this project using the Eclectic charm papers. 




I first made the accordion tag album.
I cut five tags out of heavy cardstock. They are 6 x 4 inches. 
The tags are connected with tape to create the accordion effect.




Then I covered the tags with papers from the Eclectic charm collection.
I also made two pockets to put in ephemera or tags.




To close the album I used a crochet doily and ribbon. The doily is not attached.




Once I finished the mini album I knew the measurements to create the box.
Using the site "templatemaker.nl" I made a large matchbox.




I decorate the lid with laces, papers, flowers and
 leave die cuts.







Thanks for visiting the Blue Fern Studios blog.

Hugs, Henriëtte.




No comments:

Post a Comment