Monday, December 16, 2019

Christmas Morning

 Hello and welcome. I have a wintery layout for you today called Christmas Morning using the Christmas Cheer Collection from Blue Fern Studios.
 This photo was taken in 1967! And yes that is me on the left in red. This was taken Christmas Morning before Christmas Mass. I remember how proud I was of my red coat that my mother had painstakingly made for me. (She made my sister's as well). For my background I used the Delighted paper.
 I did some background work with stencils and glitter paste. (It sparkles so much in person)
I used a variety of chipboard pieces on this layout starting with this tag from the Good Tidings Tags set. I heat embossed it with Ginger embossing powder and added some Flaming Seedlings for contrast.
I used this adorable holly from the Holly Days Flourish set and embossed it with Ginger, Garnet and Sage. I cut the chipboard into two pieces so I could stretch it more.
Some at the top of the page as well.

I used the numbers and tree from the tag as additional embellishments within my flower cluster. I also used some Berry Stems (love these!) and Lush Leaves.
 I used a variety of blooms from Prima, Petaloo and 49 & Market. Once the page was done I went over everything with a light dusting of gesso to give it a more snowy look.
I also used some lace from Blue Fern Studios.
Two little Christmas bells were the finishing touch.


I love this time of year. It is for sure the most hectic for me as I do a ton of baking for my family and some elderly people in my community. Plus the shopping, decorating and general having fun! It is also when I celebrate my Birthday. My mother was born Christmas Eve, I was born on the 18th. 
I wish you all the very best this holiday season and may you have a very Merry Christmas!



Products Used:

Papers
Delighted
Cheery Cards
Merry
Joyful

Embossing Powder
Sage
Garnet
Ginger

Seedlings
Flaming

Lace
Unknown Blue Fern



All the best! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment