Monday, December 2, 2019

A Cup of Christmas Cheer


Christmas Greetings! 

To start this sweet project I chose the candy cane striped paper called "Cheerful" then layered an adorable piece of the newsprint paper called "Sparling", both from the new Christmas Collection!









I tucked the tiny emphera calling card into a cup of cocoa after inking it red and edging it in copper glitter. I added a fussy cut candy cane for flavor!





I used a star shaped emphera with some fussy cut birds.




I think the wooden tag, joy, turned out so cute with a little brown paint. My gingerbread girl is sporting some Blue Fern embossing powder in gold and piece of lace, #7a. I further decorated a tiny tree, gingerbread buttons and a holly sprig with some burlap ribbon, all from my stash. 




Thank you for looking and I wish you a cup full of Christmas blessings! 
-Bonnie






No comments:

Post a Comment