Sunday, May 26, 2019

Treasure

Hey there! I am here today to share another Blue Fern layout with you.

Treasure is a layout I did using the Attic Charm Collection.This collection has beautiful pastel papers in it perfect for a wide variety of projects.
 As you can see I did my familiar background using a stencil (used a damask as it matched the paper), molding paste, mist and some Seedlings in Lavendar.
I used flowers from the Courtship Rose and Fresh Floral Collections with a few add-ons from my stash.
More blooms with an added Prima heart. I painted the heart with the gorgeous Art Alchemy Sparks paint in Iris Potion. I also used some cheesecloth and some Art Stones for added texture.
 I cut the chipboard phrase Treasure the Moment and saved the Moment piece for another project.The word Treasure pretty much sums up the essence of the photo.
That's it for me today. Stay tuned  as there will be some exciting news coming soon!


All the best! :)



Products Used

Papers

Haberdashery
Sachet
Generation


Embossing Powder

Stormy Skies
Pearl

Chipboard

Glam Frame

In the Moment


Seedlings

Lavendar

Flowers





Courtship Roses


Fresh Florals






No comments:

Post a Comment