Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Double gatefold card with Attic Charm

Hello, welcome at the Blue Fern Studios blog.
Today I'm sharing a double gate fold card with you. I used the beautiful
Attic Charm paper collection, a large chipboard, laces and flowers.

First I made the base of the gatefold card using white cardstock.
(You can find a video tutorial by Kathy Clement on how to make one here)
I decorated the card with the Attic Charms papers.
Some of the paper panels have sewing on it.


On the front of the card I used a large chipboard frame  which I colored in 
similar colors as the papers.
The chipboard is called Glam Frame.
I glued lace and flowers on the frame.





Here's a picture of the inside of the card.
I made a pocket in the middle section.
Inside the pocket are two panels. You can write a birthday message on 
the larger one for example



Aren't these papers just gorgeous? I love the Attic Charm collection.









Products used:

Paper: Attic Charm
Chipboard: Glam Frame
Laces: no. 1 and 4
BFS flowers

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Henriƫtte.










No comments:

Post a Comment