Monday, August 20, 2018

August Inspirations by Jennifer Jacques

Hello fanatics!

It's my turn on the blog today and I have my usual  3 layouts for you!
3 layouts, 3 different collections :)

First of all, I will start with a Remnants layout.
"Vignette" paper is my background on which I applied clear gesso, paste with a stencil and finally added some sprays and splatters.  To add more texture, some random stamping with Grungy grid stamp.


The Butterfly grid was covered with black gesso and some wax.  In layers, some flairs through my Blue Fern Studios flowers like Spring florals and some Spring peony & berries.  I've completed with some other flowers from my stash and small ornements.  Also used Devonshire paper to die-cut my leaves ;)


My title came from the chippies set Seasons and was perfect for a lilac picture from my backyard.
Simply embossed it with the magnificent Amethyst embossing powder.  As a final touch, some Tickled seedlings :)


Blue Fern products used on this layout


Papers: Collection Remnants
-Vignette
-Devonshire

Chipboards
-Butterfly grid
-Seasons

Stamps
-Grungy grid

Embossing Powder
-Amethyst

Seedlings
-Tickled

Flowers
-Spring Florals
-Spring peony and berries

*****************************

Here is an old-fashioned layout for me: no mixedmedia here!
With the beautiful In the mood collection :)


The background is Peaceful paper and I've made some tags out of Ecstatic and Pensive papers.  You can see them better just below.  The title is from Arrow words chippies set and was covered with black gesso and waxes.  Below the red tag, you can see that I've used the border of Lace #2 to add dimensions to my layout.



Above, I've placed some die-cut doilies under my clustering and 
embossed 2 of them with Pink Dust embossing powder.

Below, I've completed my flower clustering with  Natural Sprigs set and choose to embossed them with one of my favorite green color for leaves and that is Forest embossing powder.


Also done some random stamping on my background with my favorite stamp: Tattered Newsprint.


Blue Fern products used on this layout

Papers: Collection In the mood
-Peaceful
-Ecstatic
-Pensive

Chipboards
-Arrow words
-Natural sprigs set

Stamps
-Tattered Newsprint

Embossing Powder
-Forest
-Pink Dust

Lace
-#2

****************************

Last but not least, with the latest collection that I've had on hands...  
By the way, can't wait to have Happy collection 2!!!!
Tattered Walls collection layout :)

The Sun Room is my background here.  Clear gesso, watercoloring, splatters and some white embossed stamping with Tattered Newsprint stamp again (told you it was my fav ;) and Snow EP.


You can barely see under that I've placed my focal point on Screen panel piece which is simply covered with white gesso.    Some Doodle Flowers chippies are embossed with  It's a girl EP, a soft pink glittery embossing powder.  This beautiful fuschia flower came from Heartland Blossoms.

Here, the pink flowers are Remnants blooms and the whites are from 2 different sets: 
Christmas blooms and Garden blooms.  
The delicate leaves are die-cut pieces from The Garage paper.


The title is from Tattered walls ephemeras.  You can also see some other pieces on my picture's right side.  In some places, also tucked in some Burgundy Lace 10 flowers.

Blue Fern products used on this layout

Papers: Collection Tattered Walls
-The Sun room
-The Garage

Chipboards
-Screen panel
-Doodle Flowers

Embossing Powder
-It's a girl
-Snow

Lace
-Burgundy Lace 10

Flowers
-Heartland Blossoms
-Remnants blooms
Christmas blooms
Garden Blooms

Stamp
-Tattered Newsprint

***

That's it for me!
See you next month!




No comments:

Post a Comment