Monday, July 16, 2018

July inspirations by Jennifer Jacques

Hello Blue fern studio's fans!

Here are my three inspirations for July.  
I'll start with the latest collection: Tattered walls.

Here i used "Suite 204" as my background.  Primed it with clear gesso, then added some textures with paste and sprays.  Also, some random stamping with Tattered Newsprint and the little border in the Flutter music set.

My title is from the Captured words set and is covered with the beautiful Gilded Rose glitters

Also, you can see under my focal point some pieces of Rose wreath chippies.  It is simply altered with black gesso and some waxes.


I finished this layout by adding some gorgeous BFS Flowers:
Above (in the corner) Homespun blossoms
Divided on each side from Remnants florals
and the Fuschia one is from Summer Blooms.

Some others flowers from my stash, stones and finally, Red grape seedlings as final touches.


Blue Fern products used on this layout


Papers: Collection Tattered Walls
-Suite 204

Chipboards
-Rose wreath
-Captured words

Stamps
-Tattered Newsprint
-Flutter Music

Glitter
-Gilded Rose

Seedlings
-Red grape

Flowers
-homespun Blossoms (in the corner)
-Remnants Florals (2 tone white and pink, in parts)
-Summer Blooms

*****************************

Second one with Tattered Walls which I loooooove.

Here, it's "The Library" that I've chose to work with.
Clear gesso, Dry brushed Heavy gesso under my focal point, some stamping with my usual Tattered Newsprint stamp, which is one of my favorites BFS.


Lots of Tattered walls Ephemeras were used here.  My chippie title is covered with Caribbean glitters... A fairy color I think...Really love that one


Finally, some flowers such as Fresh florals, flair, white splatters and that was it.


Blue Fern products used on this layout


Papers: Collection Tattered walls
-The Library

Chipboard
-Love this moment

Stamp
-Tattered Newsprint

Glitter
-Caribbean

Ephemeras
-Tattered walls

*********************

Finally, the perfect Blue Fern Studios collection for vacation layouts is Wanderlust.


Background paper is Wanderlust Petites (b-side).  I've added clear gesso, Heavy gesso, some sprays and finally, some stamping with Crackle textures and brown permanent ink.


Above, the Seashell frame painted with black gesso and then, covered with wax.


My title is a chippie form the Seasons set, simply colored with a teal spray.


Some cheesecloth to set my focal point, a mix of Aquamarine and Wintergreen seedlings with some art stones, some flowers from my stash among some BFS ones such as Fresh florals (yellow, bottom left picture corner), Summer blooms (teal one but a little bit modified to fit in my clustering) and Christmas blooms (under upper left picture corner).  Some white splatters as final touches and voilĂ !

Blue Fern products used on this layout

Papers: Collection Wanderlust
-Wanderlust Petites (b-side)

Chipboards
-Seashell frame
-Seasons (Summer)

Stamp
-Crackle Texture

Seedlings
-Aquamarine
-Wintergreen

Flowers
-Fresh florals
-Summer blooms
-Christmas blooms

Thank you very much for your interest.
Hope I've had inspired you !
See you next month!











No comments:

Post a Comment