Tuesday, March 20, 2018

March inspiration from Lanette

Hello All Lanette Here,

For this months inspiration I decided to play with few of Blue Ferns older collections. For my first layout I created this mixed media layout with the Chesterville Collection.


Blue Fern Studios Products Used: Chesterville Pattern Paper- Holmes & Barton. Chipboard- Rose Collage & Winter titles. Stamps- Tatterd Newsprint, Spring Accents, Essential Textures & Butterflies. Seedlings- Harvest, Gold Nugget & Purple Haze. Glitter- Russett & White Gold. Embossing Powder- Black Gold, Ebony & Ginger. 




Here are just a few details of my layout...




For my second layout, I created a simple layout with lots of layers...


Blue Fern Studios Products Used: Wanderlust Pattern Papers- Calling Cards, Wanderlust Petites & Seascape. Wanderlust Pattern Chipboard.

Here are just a few details of my layout...


Lots of lovely layers....

Bits and pieces from Wanderlust Calling Cards...



Unfortunately I wasn't able to create a video for you all this week, but instead I have these to sweet thank you cards.



Blue Fern Studios Products Used: Heartland -Bicycle for two Pattern Paper, Homespun- Calling Cards Pattern Paper. Stamp- Gratitude. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you in some way, but if you are looking for more inspiration make sure you stop by and join the Blue Fern Fanatics Face Book Group!

See you next month.

~Lanette

No comments:

Post a Comment