Monday, January 22, 2018

Junuary Inspiration by Yuko





I'm Yuko Tanaka.
It's possible to be added to Blue Fern Studios design team this time.
It's honor very much!


When a picture of its wedding is being put in order in 2006.
I knew a scrap booking.
A picture is taken while enjoying child's growth after my daughter is born in 2012.
The meaning is found very much to leave it by the shape as the scrap booking.
3 years in 2014, 2015 and 2016
I experienced a design team of Blue Fern Studios.
And it was added to a team again in 2018 this year in a wonderful thing!
Of Blue Fern Studios, I'm elegant and like the chic and pretty atmosphere very much.
" The characteristic and the image the paper has, importantly.
In order to utilize good of the paper", I'd like to make a motto a work.
Thank you!











New at Blue Fern Studios

Chic and calm collection”REMNANTS" I used these and made a project.



This layout was made with Christmas as the theme.
REMNANTS is a very chic color collection

Christmas layout of fresh colors t

hat have never existed has been made! ! !



I like the 12 inch size printed chip board very much!













Embossed powder used for this chip board GLISTINNING SAND.
t is wonderful with colors that are very nuanced!



The race is also really gorgeous!





         Paper                          
Remnants  Westfield/Mini Remnants/Callaway

Printed Chipboard 
         Remnants 

Embissing powder 
   ANTIQUE GOLD  /GLISTINNING SAND

Seedlings     Twig

  Flower                 
 Havest Lillies/Spring Florals/Wanderlust Lilies

Lace          9A






It is a collection of seemingly mature hues
This can also be used with kids' photos!
Graduation ceremony etc for the coming season seems to suit ceremonies .


This flower looks like an adult and is nice.



The title has a solid feeling with a heavy feeling,
 with texture, as there is a presence.
After embossing with ANTIQUE GOLD
I am doing DTP with black ink.


I used a lot of chip boards in this layout.




I used two colors of embossed powder ANTIQUE GOLD / AVOKADO





     Paper          

Remnants  Devonshire/Vignette

Chipboard    

You&Me /Curling Corner


Printed Chipboard 
         Remnants 

Embossing Powder    

ANTIQUE GOLD/AVOKADO

Seedings       Parble Haze



Flower Spring Florals

Stamp  
Heartland Textures/Tatterd Harlequin/Tatters Newsprint



The 3rd work was made with the picture of my daughter 's birthday.

The Home Spun collection by which
I thought " So pretty!" from sold time.
It could be used finally!
It fits a picture of the daughter's birthday!






I pressed a stamp of polka-dot pattern on the background 
and embossed it with gold.


The title was processed in emboss powder 14karat
 I like very much.




Paper  
Home Span   Calling Cards/Crafty/Hospitality/Tea Time


Chipboards 
Special



 Printed Chipboard
Home Spun

Embossing Powder
14 Karat/Antique Gold


Flower  

Homespun Blossoms/Apricot Blossoms


Stamp
swiss Dots



I like BFS very much as expected!
Thank you very much for seeing!

Yuko
   

No comments:

Post a Comment