Thursday, December 7, 2017

December inspirations by Tartine Peluche

Woah! Already a whole year since my first post with you here. :)
I'm really happy to present you again my inspirations. I'll start fist, by thanking you for all your good comments throughout the year, a lot of happiness every month. Thanks so much!


Let me introduce my first layout of month, where winter seems so sweet and magical...
... but it's just an illusion... LOL

*Let it snow !*
(Vintage Christmas)


I start by doing my central part using the chipboard *Holly Frame, I embossed it with Snow powder and I altered it with a little bit of gold wax paste. On the berry I added *Glass seedlings. Then I embossed with *Avocado powder my firs chipboards. I placed a few flowers of the collection *Wanderlust and Tranquil Roses & Lilies ( Sorry these are no longer available )
I cut my Title ''Let it Snow'' on the trim paper.


I used stamp * Jingle Bells with brown solvent ink pad, added some pretty flowers and leaves frome *Wanderlust Vine to which I added two shades of green seedlings,* Fir Tree and  * Green Leaf.
 My ''Homestead'' embellishment is made by stamping on shrink plastic, I love it!
You know  I'm addicted...

My deer... I'm in love with him ... LOL
I started by embossing in *Taupe, then I added *Hot Cocoa powder, two shades of
golden brown. Under the deer I placed some of the chipboard *Snow Medley
that I embossed with *Stormy Skies powder.
A little golden thread and you're done!

Some pieces of golden *lace 9C adds luxury to my layout.
To balance my layout of the color taupe, I added a small chipboard from Leafy Page Accents kit.
You can see the other piece of *Snow Medley under my flowers and fir. I cutted the bird on the paper Wonderland.

************************************
*Products I've used:Paper:
* Greeting Cards
* Wonderland
* Let it Snow
Chipboards:
* Holly Frame
* Winter Forest
* Snow Medley
* Leafy Page Accents
* Wanderlust Words
* Vintage Christmas-Printed Chipboard
Embossing Powder:* Avocado
* Taupe
* Fern
* Stormy Skies
* Snow
* Hot Cocoa
Flowers:* Wanderlust Lilies
* Wanderlust Vine
* Tranquil Roses & Lilies (Discontinued)
Stamps:
* Christmas Chimney
* Jingle Bells
* Homespun Spots
Seedlings:
*Fir Tree
* Green Leaf
* Sterling Silver
* Glass
Lace:
* Lace 9C (gold)

* Lace 7B (white)

************************************
*Hello December*
( Vintage Christmas )


My second layout also has Christmas theme.



I used 2 stencils and green ink, on my modeling paste I added *Snow* powder to emboss it.
Then I used the central part of the paper *Magical* to begin my arrangement.



In first, picture give all the magic to my layout, I've found it on Pinterest...
Then, the beautiful chipboard Holidays Bright embossed with *Oatmeal*.
Under this chipboard, a mix of BFS flowers, *Attic Charm Glitter Roses* and *Happy Roses* 


The small frame on the right side is in polymer paste and I embossed it with *Oatmeal* powder too.
The little girl come from paper *Let It Snow*. Under this frame you can see an half of the chipboard *Mandala Frame* embossed with *14Karats* I added a little bit of red ink on top.
Some seedlings on leaves, I choose two shades of green: Fir Tree and
Green Leaf and a bit of yellow: Mustard seedling,

Close up on the seedlings, I used also Flaming (red) on my background.


***
Blue Fern Studios Products:
Papers:
- Noel
- Let it Snow
- Wonderland
- Magical
Chipboards:
- Mandala Frame
- Lace Rounds
- Holiday Bright
Embossing Powder:
- Oatmeal
- 14 Karats
- Snow
Flowers:
- Happy Roses
- Attic Charm Glitter Roses
Laces:
- Lace 6
- Lace 9C (Gold)
Seedlings:
- Fir Tree
- Green Leaf
- Mustard
- Flaming


************************************************

*Home Is Where The Heart Is*
( Homespun)


First, I must say that I did'nt know how to work this chipboard, and THE idea has arrived.
So I cut the chipboard and I only keep the part *WHERE THE HEART IS*



I used a part of stamp Christmas Chimney on my background.


To explain the different layers, start with the photo. Under this one a first chipboard, *Frilly Bauble* embossed with a mix of two powders: Baby Pink and Bubble Gum. I cut it in half  and I put on each side of the photo. Then, on each side again, two pieces of *Rose Wreath* embossed in snow
and to finish *Belfast Bouquet* also embossed with two powders, pink rose and bubble gum.
My title is a succession of error: embossed in *Baby Pink* after with *Ebony* powder and to finish with *Bubble Gum* ... Don't know if I do it again I can have the same result LOL



I used the lace7B that I've teinted for adding texture on my background. 


I stamped a butterfly ( from Spring Accents stamp) on a paper


I love lilies flowers , this one come from *Dark Tropic Lilies*
You can see, on the next photo, under *Belfast Bouquet* a piece of  Lace6 and another piece of Lace7B.
Between the laces *Checker Bits* embosed in *Baby Pink*


Blue Fern Studios Products:
Paper:

Calling Cards
Chipboards:
Home Is
Checker Bits
Frilly Bauble
Belfast Bouquet
Rose Frame
Rose Wreath
Embossing Powder:
Bubble Gum
Baby Pink
Snow
Glitters:
Soot
Stamps:
Christmas Chimney
Tattered Newsprint
Grungy Grid
Spring Accents
Flowers:
Dark Lilies Tropic
Lace:Lace 6
Seedlings:
Sweet Pea
Sterling silver



************************************
*Not All Who Wander Are Lost*
(Happy Accident)


A simple layout, use only one stencil, ink and a lot of glitters.

For all my chipboards, I've colored with pencils and I added clear embossing powder.
I've mixed my glitters together and spread them with gel medium it seem like mica flakes...

I really love this stamps! Tattered Newsprint ...



Products I've used:
Paper:
* Windfall
Chipboard:
* Buttons and Bows
Glitters:
* Spring Posy
* Burnt Copper
Stamps:
Tattered Newsprint

************************************

Thank you so much!
See you in 2018 for another inspirations.
Tartine xox

No comments:

Post a Comment