Tuesday, December 12, 2017

December inspirations by Babi

 Hi Everyone,

Today it's my turn to share with you my projects using the new Remnants collection.

I made my first layout using  Bloomsburry and Chancery to create a layout called "Happy & Joy ".  Using Mini Remnants to create the layers.


I started by creating the background with stencil and brown stamping pad. Next, I added  Thistle Spray  and Rock Wall Bits chipboard covered in Antique Gold embossing powder. Then,  I covered  Autumn Leaves in Snow embossing powder and added some colors with distress ink. 



I  decided to add more texture by using seedlings and gel matte on the layout.


Then proceeded to add lots of flowers and Remnants Printed Chipboard


And I finished the layout with seedlings, flowers and other embellishments.


Papers:
Bloomsburry
Chancery Lane
Mini Remnants

Chipboards:
Thistle Spray 
Remnants Printed Chipboard 
Autumn Leaves
Rock Wall Bits

Embossing Powder:
Antique Gold
Snow

Seedlings:
Tickled
Burgendy
------------------------

My second project is a layout which also incorporates papers from the Remnants Collection. 


I added some texture with crackled paste and stencil on Vignette paper. Then, I painted the background with bright pink and blue watercolors and stamped it with black stamping pad for more contrast. 



Next, I added Paisley & Vine Medley chipboard covered in Antique Gold and Fern embossing powder. I also stamped the chipboard with pink and blue distress ink. 


I finish the layout with a lots a flowers from different collections. Including some flowers that I stamped on a vellum paper and Snow embossing powder. 


Papers:
Vignette 

Chipboards:
Paisley & Vine Medley

Flowers:
Dark Tropic Lilies
Remnants Blooms
Remnants Florals

Embossing Powder:
Antique Gold
Fern
Snow

------------------------

My last project is a exploding box also using the new Remnants collection.


I decorated the box with the following papers: CallawayHighgateDevonshire and  Mini Remnants. Next, I stamped  the papers very lightly with black ink and Remnants Collage stamp. 


I decorated the interior Remnants print chipboard, flowers and Floral Medley chipboard covered in Snow embossing powder. 






Papers:
Callaway
Highgate
Devonshire
Mini Remnants

Chipboads:
Remnants Printed Chipboard
Floral Medley Frame

Flowers:
Dark Tropic Lilies
Late Winter Lilies

Embossing Powder:
Oatmeal

------------------------


I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment