Thursday, August 3, 2017

August projects by Tartine Peluche

Hi everyone!
I'm back today for share with you a few inspiration for the new collection''WANDERLUST'' from Blue Fern Studios, and also one layout from ''GARDEN LIFE''
Two wonderful collections!!!

PLAYGROUND

My first layout is created from the paper ''MOUNTAIN VIEW'' I used side B.


 At first I stamped several parts of the stamp '' DEPARTURE''
I put the accent on green and brown on my background to bring out my photo, unfortunately, we don't see very well, it was rather pale initially.

At the top of my page, I used WANDERLUST VINE and LACE 4 with a piece of WHIMSY FLOURISH chipboard to start my layout.
WHIMSY FLOURISH was embossed with HOT COCOA embossing powder.



I used a piece of LACE 3 to separate the background from my photo.


In order, starting from the bottom, we can see a piece of
WHIMSY FLOURISH embossed with HOT COCOA embossing powder.
Then a part of chipboard CORNER FLOURISH embossed with AVOCADO embossing powder
and on the top, under the picture, I used SWALLOW BORDER,
also embossed with  HOT COCOA embossing powder .
The small boat, it is I who did it, with some pieces of wood found outside.


I cut the title in two. I wanted to use both parts but I could'nt find
 the good place for the second piece. What gives only as title: PLAYGROUND.
I used the embossing powder SUMMER BREEZE.

Here is in close-up the effect rendered by this magnificent chipboard.

To finish this layout, here in close-up the flowers I used, from the kits WANDERLUST LILIES and WANDERLUST VINE.
We don't see very well but I put on all flowers a little bit of MELTED BUTTER glitter.

Products I used:
PAPER:
Mountain View
CHIPBOARDS:
SWALLOW BORDER
NATURE'S PLAYGROUND
WHIMSY FLOURISHES
CORNER FLOURISH
EMBOSSING POWDER:
AVOCADO
HOT COCOA
SUMMER BREEZE
GLITTER:
MELTED BUTTER
STAMPS:
DEPARTURE
LACE:
LACE 3
LACE 4

----------------------------------------------------------

SETTING SAIL
For the second layout, I used side B of LAKESIDE paper.



For my background: white gesso, ink and glitter.
I maked flakes with RUSSETT glitter and I added just a little shiny with VINTAGE JADE glitter.
All this makes the LACE 4 more showy.

I used the chipboard NATURAL FRAME to accentuate my photo.
It was embossed with STORMY SKIES embossing powder.

We see more the chipboard NATURAL FRAME on this picture.
Let's talk about the majestic flowers ... I'm in love with the WANDERLUST LILIES flowers!!!

SETTING SAIL was embossed with HOT COCOA embossing powder.
Really beautiful color!!!

Here is a close-up of photo part.

To finish, I used patterned rings from WANDERLUST PATTERNED CHIPBOARD.
They are beautiful, repeating the wooden pattern of the paper I used.

PRODUTS I USED:
PAPER:
LAKESIDE
CHIPBOARD:
NATURAL FRAME
SETTING SAIL
EMBOSSING POWDER:
HOT COCOA
STORMY SKIES
GLITTER:
VINTAGE JADE
RUSSETT
LACE:
LACE 3
LACE 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is my last one:

BE A PINEAPPLE ...

I used a paper from the collection Garden life for this one: SUN KISSED.


For the background, pieces of chipboard QUILTED PAGE PANEL, ink, modeling paste and white gesso ... a lot of gesso! to fade my colors ultra flash. I rarely use colors also showy...
Look like these beautiful flowers! They are from kit GARDEN BLOOMS.


WILD FLOURISH BUNDLE was embossed with BABY PINK embossing powder.


I used SUNLIGHT ROSE embossing powder on my piece of LAYERING STEMS chipboard and peach ATTIC CHARM DAISIES.


Products I used:
PAPER:
SUN KISSED
CHIPBOARDS:
QUILTED PAGE PANEL
WILD FLOURISH BUNDLE
LAYERING STEMS
EMBOSSING POWDER:
SUNLIGHT ROSE
BABY PINK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for this month, I hope to have inspired you
for your own projects with Blue Fern Studios products.

Thank you for stopping by!
See you next month for anothers projects.
Tartine xxx

4 comments: