Monday, January 23, 2017

January Projects with Halyna Protsenko and video tutorial

Hello everyone!!! I'm so happy to present you my first two projects for Blue Fern Studios and video step-by-step layout tutorial! I'm so proud of being choose to be part of this great talented team. I really hop to inspire you all year long!

My name is Halyna Protsenko. I'm from Ukraine. I love to create many different projects: albums, layouts, canvas and cards. My works are very tender and light. I like flowers and lace! I like tenderness!!! My scrapbooking works is my soul))) Scrapbooking fascinated me 5 years ago and I am now a true fan of this!!! Scrapbooking become more than a hobby, it is my lovely job!!!  I love to share my knowledge and techniques in my classes and in my video tutorials.

You can see my work and videos:






I'm so excited to be joining the Blue Fern Studios team and I hope that my projects will inspire you. 


"Flowers heart" layout
My first layout about my cute friend Elena. She is very beautiful girl and I love this photo very much!!!!!!
I worked this page with the beautiful Heartland collection. It is very tenderness and flowers! And I like it so much!!!!!


I selected the Circle Flourish Small Frame chipboard to create the background and made it different techniques that you will see in the video tutorial.



Here's the video step-by-step layout tutorial, I hope you enjoy it!

Blue Fern Studios Products used:
Papers
- Heartland - All You Need
- Heartland - Love Notes
- Heartland - Sweet On You

Chipboards
- Chipboard Circle Flourish Small Frame

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder
- Embossing Powder - Copper
- Embossing Powder - Oatmeal

Glitter
- Glitter Sunshine
- Glitter Blue Ice

Flowers
- Soft Blossoms
- Attic Charm Glitter Roses

"Magical" layout
My second layout is about my beautiful friend Nadya. Her eyes are very magical and I like it!!!!
For this layout I used the Vintage Christmas and Vintage Christmas 2 paper collections.


I have added Magical of chipboard from Winter Titles and colored them with Imagine Ink Antique Gold embossing powder.

This rose with glitter from Attic Charm Glitter Roses Collection is very beautiful!
Blue Fern Studios Products used:
Papers
- Vintage Christmas 2 - Twas the Night
- Vintage Christmas 2 - Holiday Cards
- Vintage Christmas 2 - Jolly
- Vintage Christmas - Magical

Chipboards
- Chipboard "Winter Titles"
- Chipboard "Roman Clock Set - Small"

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder
- Embossing Powder - Antique Gold
- Embossing Powder - Pink Peppermint


I hope you enjoy viewing my projects))) See you next time!!!
Hugs, Halyna.

6 comments:

  1. What a beauty! I admire the details in your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the design team, Halyna! Your design style is so lovely. Thanks for the video tutorial so we could see your creative process.

    ReplyDelete