Thursday, January 19, 2017

January projects by Annie Samson

Hi everyone, 

I am very honored and excited to be a part of this fabulous team and share my first projects whit you.

First, let me introduce myself !

I am 39 years old and I live in the French province of Quebec in Canada. My daughter who is now 19 years old,  is the inspiration for almost all my layouts. I love to create texture and add mediums to my layouts.  Flowers and chipboard are also 2 of my most preferred ornaments.


You can find me on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/annie.samson.94
Blog: http://lemondeselonpeper.blogspot.ca/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/anniesamsonpeper/
Pinterest: https://fr.pinterest.com/peper1/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6gIU83agzG9vOU2N2xwqpA

                                                 

For my first layout, Sparkles,  I used the back of the Noel paper in the Vintage Christmas collection.

I  added a little bit of texture with modeling past and added a very light beige color with acrylic paint.

I used the Swirly CircleShabby Flake, Frosty Flake and Winter Forest chipboard to create a winter scene.


I have embossed my snow flake with Antique Gold, my deer with Mushroom, the trees with Forest and my swirl with Ruby embossing powders.


And I added some flowers from Attic Charm Glitter Roses and Late Winter Lilies to complete the winter scene.


 Blue Fern Studios products I have used:

Paper:
Noel from Vintage Christmas

Chipboard:
Swirly Circle
Shabby Flakes
Winter Forest
Frosty
Winter title

Embossing powder:
Antiqued gold
Ruby
Mushroom

Flowers:
Attic Charm Glitter Roses
Late Winter Lilies

For my second and third layouts, I used the Heartland collection.

For this layout, I have used the back of the Kiss Kiss paper.  I added some texture with modeling paste and some color with distress spray ink.


I have used the Raspberry embossing powder to emboss my 2 chipboard pieces: the title Just the 2 of Us and Spirit of Heartland. Then I applied a thin coat of gesso on my chipboard.


I added flowers from Attic Charm Glitter RosesHeartland BlossomsHeartland Roses and Blossoms and Late Winter Lilies collections.


Then I added a heart from Frilly Heart chipboard kit stamped in green with the Brocade Texture stamp.


Blue Fern Studios products I have used:

Paper:
Kiss Kiss from Heartland Collection

Chipboard:
Just the 2 of Us title
Spirit of Heartland
Frilly Heart

Embossing powder:
Raspberry

Flowers:
Attic Charm Glitter Roses
Heartland Blossoms
Heartland Roses ans Blossoms
Late Winter Lilies

Stamp:
Brocade Texture

For my last layout, I used the back of the Love Bloom paper. Because I love texture, I added modeling paste through a stencil and added a little bit of pink color with ink.





I choose to paint my Turkish Bits, Together is the Best Place to Be and one piece of the Graduated Squares chipboard with with acrylic paint. Then I used some brown and blue ink to add color to my chipboard. I wanted to keep them soft because the main paper and the flowers are very colored.



I used the flowers from the Heartland Blossoms and Heartland Roses and Blossoms to decorate my layout.


Blue Fern Studios products I have used:

Paper:
Love Bloom from Heartland Collection

Chipboard:
Turkish Bits
Together is the Best Place to Be
One piece of the Graduated Squares

Flowers:
Heartland Blossoms
Heartland Roses and Blossoms

Thanks for stopping by and see you soon,

Annie XX

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts!! Love the layers :)
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three gorgeous layouts, Annie! Have fun with the BFS team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Il y a beaucoup de belles textures dans vos pièces. J'aime aussi vos mélanges de couleurs. Je vous suis maintenant sur Bloglovin et Pinterest. Bon weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, these are gorgeous! So glad to have you on the team.

    ReplyDelete