Friday, May 29, 2015

Deja Vu Collection with Galina Sazonova.

Hello friends!
Today I want to share with you my projects from the new collection Deja Vu.
I wanted to use lot of yellow. Let's look at the result.)
Here's the first of my projects this month:
"Butterfly Kisses"
I used a combination of several chipboard.. They are colored sprays, and then are covered with powdered for embossing.
 In these projects used a lot of stamps which were cut out and pasted on the pages.
As well as are many other prints from the paper.

Blue Fern Studios products used:
Paper
  • Un Voyage A Paris
  • Luminaires
  • La Plume

Сhipboard
  • Butterfly Kisses
  • Chelsea Vines

Stamp
  • Journey
  • Déjà Vu
  • Texture 1
My second project:
"What a wonderful world"
Two projects about my daughter when she was small.)
And here I used a lot of yellow.
 As well lot of of stamps which I like so much!))

 And some more details) ....


Blue Fern Studios products used:
Paper
  • Lustre
  • La Plume
  • Luminaires

Сhipboard
  • Chelsea Vines
  • Déjà Vu Dangles Chippies

Stamp
  • Journey
  • Déjà Vu
  • Texture 1

Thanks for visiting BFS blog!)
 Have a nice day!)

12 comments:

  1. Очень красиво! Потрясающе! Галя! в очередной раз восхищена!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Олечка, спасибо большое.)

      Delete
  2. Галочка! Красивенные странички!!!!! Сплошные восторги!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Жанна!) Очень-очень приятно.)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Лена, спасибо большое.)

      Delete
  4. Бесподобно красиво!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ой, Люда, спасибо!) Мне кажется, это абсолютно твоя бумага.)

      Delete
  5. Ну, это просто мега-вдохновение! Аж дух захватывает! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Невероятной красоты работы!

    ReplyDelete