Monday, April 27, 2015

'Secret Garden' by Marta Lapkowska + VIDEO tutorial

Hello my crafty friends,

It's Marta Lapkowska here.
I hope you are doing great.
I am back to you with my new page and full video tutorial. 
You can see my creative process step by step.


 I used brand new paper collection Deja Vu. It is stunning collection, soft and romantic.
To create some movement on my page I add new Deja Vu stamps to my background.



All the chipboards were embossed with white embossing powder.
I love the white colour it allows the chipboards to stands out.  Flowers are from my stash.


I hope you will enjoy my video, happy crafting.


Sending you creative hugs, Marta xx


2 comments:

  1. Stunning!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic combo - white chippies and the stamping, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete