Sunday, September 28, 2014

Two monochromatic layouts by Leila Cardoso

Hello

Leila's here again to show 2 layouts using this A.M.A.Z.I.N.G paper collection - Montage!!!!
This collection is my fav ever!

I use Pink & Teal to my projects today...

"Joy"
Whitout great techiniques, just simple details, because the papers are so gorgeous and with delicate images that I want to show them. In the chipboards I just used chalk and stamp.






BFS supplies:
- Paper Wisdom
- Paper Bouquet
- Royal Monarchs
- Collage Frame

"The Story"

In these chippies I used chalk again and black pen!



BFS supplies:
- Paper Fairyland
- Paper Bouquet
- Paper Now & Then
- Arrow words
- Forest Mushrooms


So, this it's! I hope you like it" Tks for stopping by.

xoxo

Leila

3 comments:

  1. Leiloca...estou na maior dúvida...não sei se gosto mais do rosa ou do azul...ai que lindos!!!...
    Beijocas de novo!!!
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  2. os dois são lindos, mas o rosa tem muito detalhes e mais materiais!!!!!! Amei!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindos demais amiga!! amo muito seu estilo!!

    ReplyDelete