Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Sketch with Jelissa and a Start to Finish Video

Hello there friends!

We're in September, and how fast time has past! Today I'm sharing with you my take on Blue Fern Studios' September sketch challenge as part of my video education post.

Here is the wonderful sketch by Michelle:


And my interpretation of it:


That's my cat again as I realised I havn't scrapped much photos of my pets. I have lots of my children though and to many, they are one and the same. I've used the beautiful papers from Ombre Dreams, as well as some lovely chipboards like the Jeweled Frame, Framed Trinkets, a corner from the Rose Frame and a piece of the Lace Rounds.

Some closeups:




Here's the video of how I put this page together, on the Blue Fern Studios Youtube channel. 


I hope you've enjoyed watching the video. And remember to subscribe to our Youtube channel and also drop again by the Blue Fern Studios blog for more inspiration from the rest of the lovely DT.

Blue Fern Products used:
Susan's Dreams
Shannon's Dreams
Dream Cards
Jeweled Frame
Framed Trinkets
Rose Frame
Lace Rounds

Until then,
happy scrapping!

2 comments: