Monday, May 26, 2014

2 Layout and Card by Yuko



Hi! evryone! It's Yuko.
This month I made 2 layouts and 1 card.
I 'm  so happy sharing my projects to you!




【adorable】
This paper is one which I like very much.
Grain background is very nice!!!



  The letter of the title colors it with pink ink.
 I painted with jesso  at random after.


I      I added structure to Shabby Layered Frame with modeling paste.
I stacked the thing which cut a cardboard thin on the top.


I painted Manor Hinges with ceramic stucco.

<Blue Fern Garden Products>
Papers  /  Blue Fern Garden   In Bloom
Chipboards/Electorid Hearts .Good Vibes





【you】
 photo CIMG6688_zpsbd7e5f4d.jpgI wanted to make a translucent layout and colored white card stock with mists.


After the chipboard applied gesso,
 it included mist in the brush and it applied it partially. 



<Blue Fern Studio Products>
 Papers/Blue Fern Garden   Calling Cards
Chipboards/Valentine's Word Set.Beaded strings







【you】





<Blue Fern Studio Products>
 Papers/Blue Fern Garden Calling Cards .In Bloom
Chipboards/Ptite Windows.Renaissance Border



Thank you for lookig!

Yuko


6 comments:

  1. Stunning creations! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable projects. Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you altered the chip boards so cleverly, and wonderful use of the Blue Fern papers!

    ReplyDelete