Monday, April 14, 2014

3 projects by Evgenia Petzer

Hello dear friends! Its Evgenia Petzer with you today. I have 2 cards to show you today, both of them are made uisng Blue Fern Garden papers and then a hanmade notebook/journal, that has a fabric cover.
So lets start with this one.

 BFS products used: Blue Fern Garden paper, Organic Vine Corner - Large

 I used acorns on this card and added fowersoft inside them...

my second card...

BFS products used: Blue Fern Garden paper, Lace Heart Border, doily bunting

 Absolutely love how you can split this lace heart border for so many pieces and use them separate. I sprinkled mine with silver microbeads.

and a handmade wedding book (for special wishes for a new couple)
I also incorporated the lace that the bride will have on her wedding dress so everything will match perfectly on this special occasion.
 BFS products used: Doily Bunting, Jeweled Page Baubles


 I guess the doily buntng is my most used piece out of all variety that BFS offers- just love it!!!

Have a great day everyone!



6 comments: