Friday, May 13, 2022

Simple Scrapbook layout with Life's Vignettes

Hello!  Happy Friday Blue Fern Fans!  I have a simple layout to share using Life's Vignettes,  this collection is so gorgeous it really is hard to decide which papers to use and more challenging how not to cut through the beautiful designs!  I did struggle with choosing the first paper and the papers I would cut through so I decided to try to keep this layout very simple.

I started with tearing the bottom right corner and top left corner using pink cardstock behind where I tore the paper.  Then I distressed the edges of the papers.
I grabbed Blue Fern Studios Lace and layered it to start my design.  I did some fussing cutting and diecutting to create layers.  
For the matting I added pieces from the ephemera pack and also added crocheted doilies from my stash,  I think this must be the first layout I've created without any dimensional flowers at least it's been awhile.
For a little pop of color I added seed beads and seedlings with glitter.
Sometimes your projects don't have to crazy amounts of embellishments and it will be the perfect amount of layers and embellishments so the collection shines through.


We love to see your projects so be sure to share them on Facebook at Blue Fern Fantics!

Keep calm and craft on!


Happy Crafting!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment