Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Fun in the Sun Scrapbook Layout

Happy hump day Blue Fern Fans!  Today I have a layout using the Gorgeous Seaside Cottage collection!  I'm in love with this collection,  the designs and colors are so amazing and fun to create with!

I created some background texture using Blue Fern Studios Knotted Stamp and the Netting stencil.  

I used some of my leftover diecuts from a previous layout to create my layers.  I also cut out banner pieces and tags to create my design. 

I used paper doilies,  crocheted doilies  cheesecloth,  flowers,  and lace for this layout.



If you've gone on vacation to the beach,  be sure to use this collection to create your memories!  We would love to see your beautiful creations using any Blue Fern Studios products,  be sure to share on Facebook at Blue Fern Fanatics!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Creating!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment