Thursday, September 2, 2021

Birdie Darling Scrapbook Layout Bird Waltz

 Hey Crafty Friends I have a mixed media scrapbook layout with lots of layers!

I really love Blue Fern Studios Bird Waltz collection,  it has some of my favorite colors!



I started with cutting the edges with decorative scissors from Bird Waltz paper then I used Tim Holtz paper distressing tool to rough up the edges.   I added washy tape,  then I mixed acrylic paint,  texture paste,  glitter and spread it out thru a Finnabair stencil then sprinkled Blue Fern Studios embossing powder and heat set it.  The texture is so fun!



I also added cheesecloth,  crocheted doilies from Donna Little's Youtube shop,  diecuts,  flowers,  lace from Blue Fern Studios to create my design.
I fussy cut out that beautiful bird from Bird Waltz collection and also cutout Birdie Darling and distressed it.  


After I played around with my design I added seedbeads,  seedlings,  sequins and glitter to complete my layout.





I really love how this layout turned out,  my favorite colors,  lots of layers and texture!  
Stay tuned for a step by step video where I create a similar layout using the same techniques to create this layout!  
I hope I've inspired you today to create something beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment