Thursday, July 29, 2021

Shabby Layout with Jane's Memoir

 Hey Blue Fern Fans I'm back with another layout using the Gorgeous Jane's Memoir collection!  I don't know about you but I have a hard time cutting these papers,  they are so Gorgeous!  

As always I love to layer up my layouts!  I did some diecutting,  heat embossing on chipboard,  tearing.  I also love to add beads,  seedlings and glitter.


I used a couple 2 different Lace pieces from Blue Fern Studios they are so delicate and add the perfect touch to my design.


I also added flowers and Reneabouquets handcrafted butterflies along with cheesecloth and crocheted doilies.






This collection makes it so fun to create with!  I hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful with Jane's Memoir!  Be sure to share your projects with us on Blue Fern Fanatics Facebook,  we'd love to see what you create!

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Creating!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment