Tuesday, June 23, 2020


Jane's Memoirs Junk Journal

The definition of stunning...Jane's Memoirs paper collection!
Every piece of this journal as it came together made me gasp

The design is just so beautiful, it's impossible to 
go wrong creating with it!


 I used all elements of the collection in this journal, lace, ephemera and stamps. 





This collection by Jen Bishop is one of my all time favorites!  And the journal design credit goes to Jen's Mom! 


 This journal will sit front and center in my craft room, 
so I can admire the beautiful paper collection! 

Thank you Jen, Jen's Mom and Blue Fern Studio 
for inspiring me with this gorgeous collection!

here is the link for the flip through video on YouTube

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Gayle
Products used in this project







 

No comments:

Post a Comment