Thursday, March 26, 2020

Shine On!

  Good day and welcome! 
 This layout was done with the Radiance Collection from Blue Fern Studios. 
I used doilies as my design element for this page. I used a Prima doily stencil and some Coral Me Crazy Dazzlerz from Shimmerz to add some texture to my background. I then cut out a doily with a Prima die and my chipboard piece is also like a doily.
I cut some of the papers in various formats. I used the Journaling Cards Stamp and stamped out a few cards as well. I layered these various elements behind my photo. I also used a few pieces from the ephemera pack. 
A close-up of some of the blooms.
I used a variety of blooms. Some from Prima, others from 49 & Market and Apricot Blooms and Fresh Florals from Blue Fern Studios.
For my title I used an ephemera piece and trimmed it into a circle.

That is all for now. I have just received a parcel with the new A Romantic Life papers and chippies! I can't wait to start a new project and play with these pretty papers!

I will see you soon! All the best! :)


Supplies Used
Dawn
Sunrays
Daybreak

Chipboard
Lace Rounds

Blooms
Apricot Blooms
Fresh Florals

Stamps
Journaling Cards

Ephemera







No comments:

Post a Comment