Sunday, February 16, 2020

Explore

Hello. I am back with another layout. Given the incredibly horrible winter weather we are having I felt like cheering myself up with something warmer!
 I've used the Wanderer Collection for this layout with a photo I took while on holidays in Prince Edward Island. 
 I've used the retired  Seaside Frame. I heat embossed it with a variety of embossing powders Taupe, Sage, Ginger, Mushroom, and Sand & Sea.
 A close-up of the frame.
 I added some  cheesecloth to my background. I misted it with two colors Tainted Love Teal and South Shore to match the colors on my page. I added some mini Art Stones throughout the cheesecloth using a stencil then colored them as well for added texture. This also shows one of my flower clusters using Blue Fern blooms misted to match the color of my page.  
 This is the flower cluster on the bottom half of my page. I've used some seashells I collected on the beach in P.E.I. and stamped a seahorse using the Seashore stamp. I've also added some teal prills for more texture.
 Top part of the chipboard piece. I also used some 3D embellishments from 49 & Market.
 For my title I used a piece of the printed chipboard.
 Close-up of the left hand side of the chipboard.
 I used a piece of the printed chipboard and added a second frame underneath the large chipboard frame. For fun I added a flair.
 Last close-up.



Products Used

Paper
Pacific Coast
Road Trip
Memento
Ocean Voyage

Embossing Powder
Sand & Sea
Mushroom
Ginger
Sage
Taupe

Chipboard
Seaside Frame
Printed Chipboard

Stamps
Seashore
Seaside Memories

Flowers
Spring Blooms White & Yellow

And that is it for me today. Hope all is well with you and I'll see you soon!
All the best! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment