Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Needlebooks with Attic Charm

Hello and welcome to the Blue Fern Studios blog.
I've made two cute needlebooks. They are super easy to make. 
I found a tutorial on how to make one here.



I used two pieces of felt and the papers are from the Attic Charm collection.
The sewing images on the patterned papers are perfect for this project.







I sewed the papers to the felt using my sewing machine. 
On the blue booklet I also added a piece of ribbon below the paper.




The inside of the needlebooks.





The word needles on the front of the books I made on my computer
 using sewing themed fonts, like little stitches and crossstitches.








This little needlebook keeps my needles safe in place and 
it also makes a cute gift for someone else.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriƫtte.





No comments:

Post a Comment