Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Le Papillon - a tri-fold card with The Bird Waltz

Hello, Henriette here today sharing another project with the newest release "The Bird Waltz".

The Bird Waltz collection has some great butterfly images. With them I've created
 this butterfly themed tri-fold card.





The card is made with a 6 x 12 inch piece of cardstock.
I scored at 1,5" -  3" -  5,5" and 8".
Then I measured 1" from the top and bottom until the second fold and 0,5" from the second until the fourth foldline and cut out these pieces.

I decorated all the parts. On the first panel I also glued a piece of ribbon.
Then I added the panels. 
To finish the card I used a butterfly chipboard and charm.









Products used:

Papers: The Bird Waltz
Charm: Radiant charms
Chipboard: Gabrielle butterfly set


Thanks for stopping by the Blue Fern Studios blog today!

Hugs, Henriƫtte.




No comments:

Post a Comment